Thursday, January 04, 2007

"Life-Minded" Individuals

2006 has been a year of tremendous and unimaginable transformation for me. One particular aspect has come about from the number of people I've connected with, many of whom I now call "life-minded" individuals - some of whom I've met only recently, others I've known for a long time. On both counts, it's true to say that there's at least one thing we share - a unique determination to live out our purpose and create benefit and value for others.

That's not to say they're all coaches because they're not. They come from many walks of life, but ultimately want to make a difference. It is for that very same reason that I believe the name "life-minded" individuals is most suitable. And I'm also very grateful for everything we've shared and learned together.

Let me know if you too are connecting with people like this in your life, or if you'd like to share something yourself ... contact me on simon@rightlifecoaching.co.uk

No comments: